Thursday 25 July 2013

My Night At Glo

 
Glo Restaurant & Lounge

 
Tapas Bar, Take Out Options, Lounge, Patio, Live Music... What more do you need?
How about some scrumptious food, mouth-watering drinks and a great view?
You will fins ALL that and more at Glo Restaurant!

I was invited to dine at Glo the other week and am so thankful. My night was great. The staff they have at Glo, know what they are doing and you can tell that they want to be there and like their job. That kind of thing for me, makes my dinning experience all that more special.


Glo has created an award winning menu and they feature over 50 delectable dishes that you can pair with large selection of wine, beers, spirits and shots!
I sure could not leave my boyfriend behind and have his just listen to me talk about my night, so he came with me. We shared the Coconut Prawns. They were tiger prawns, lightly fried coconut and panko crusted served with caramelized pineapple salsa, passion fruit honey elixir and mango curry dip... Talk about 'melt-in-your-mouth'!


For my main dish, I feasted on this amazing new dish, the parisian chicken. It was
rosemary ham and qualicum brie stuffed chicken breast, whipped sweet potatoes, seasonal vegetables with romesco pesto cream sauce! I really can't describe how all the flavours worked together... they just did and it was wonderful. Plus, it was gluten-free! They really do take care of all the options out there!

 
The atmosphere at Glo is casual, relaxed, but a warm feeling of class. The outdoor patio is great. It was a warm evening and to have a live DJ there was the icing on the cake.
Joshua James is a music consultant and he has designed music for well over 30 different lounges, restaurants, boutiques and salons in Western Canada. He loves what he does and it shows.
 
 
We had such a great time and both of us can't wait to grab some friends and head back to Glo's patio. Check out some more photos from my night at Glo below.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment