Friday 18 July 2014

Friday Favorites

 TGIF! Haven't used that abbreviation in a while. I don't know about you, but I sure am glad that it's Friday! I have had such a busy week with work, house cleaning, closet purging (you know that is a huge project in itself) and a photo shoot, but the sun's still out so there is not much to complain about! It wouldn't be the weekend without a few of my favorites. Here's what I am loving now... ! Xx

favorite necklace I have been sporting all week, Gypsy Treasures by Sarah Mulder Jewelry
www.facebook.com/SarahMulderJewelry

favorite afternoon thing to do... anything at the beach

 
favorite fall garment spotted (so far), Cross Road sweater by Roxy,
available in The Bay Centre at Quiksilver

favorite place to stop for cheezecake (non-dairy, local ingredients & gluten free), be love café


 

No comments:

Post a Comment