Wednesday 20 August 2014

Seasonal Staple, Turquoise Jewelry

Summer stones! Warm weather is here, so are bright colours and I am in love with the vibrant, cool hue of summer's turquoise blues.
 Turquoise is that perfect pop of color and makes a statement with any outfit. I have a few pieces that I just don't go without. Fresh and fun, turquoise is your go-to piece to dress up or dress down, perfect for day to night.

H&M triangle necklace

a style like some of my staples
 
It can be casual and beachy which is perfect for my wardrobe staples, ethnic or tribal, west coast boho and sexy or downtown chic. It can be easily worn with all skin and hair types as well. This is a perfect colour statement to add to a breezy vibe of a maxi dress or ups the anti of classic combos of black and white!


Cameron Diaz

Leah Alexandra jewelry at Violette Boutique
 
There are endless possibilities with embracing this summer style! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment