Friday 21 November 2014

Friday Favorites

Friday is finally here and it looks like it's going to be a typical misty and rainy west coast autumn weekend! There are some great things that can come out of a weekend like this. Like having a day at home in some sweet and cozy lounge wear, going over your Christmas shopping list (that is me this morning) or snuggling up under a blanket with a cup of joe and a good book. I’m pretty excited to cuddle with my kitten and get into a good movie this weekend. But before I do that, I’ll leave you with my Friday Favorites! Xx

favorite lounge wear, everything Aerie
(their lace bralettes are the most comfortable thing ever)

Eucalyptus Lavender Salt Scrub, Milk & Honey Brow Bar.
Made ethically with organic & natural ingredients, great after waxing, 
before shaving or an all over exfoliant. 

 favorite denim, American Eagle Outfitters,
Boyfriend Jean in faded light, available at Mayfair Shopping Centre

favorite plaid shirts, Aritzia

No comments:

Post a Comment