Friday 19 December 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and we're on the home stretch to Christmas! This time of year always seems to fly by and despite the best of my efforts, I am trying to soak it all in but, there is just so much to do! Each year, my boyfriend and I go to the holiday Ferris Wheel, check out the Christmas Trees at The Empress Hotel and end the evening with a hot chocolate. Have you been? This year, The Empress is hosting an amazing skating rink! But next week, I am really looking forward to enjoying some down time with family and friends. Here are my holiday favorites for Friday! Xx


favorite holiday mani, red and gold


favorite holiday ride, Ferris Wheel in Centennial Square, Victoria

favorite sparkled undergarments, Aerie, Mayfair Shopping Centre

favorite holiday cookies, gingerbread men

No comments:

Post a Comment