Monday 30 March 2015

5 Closet Cleaning Tips You Haven't Heard Before

Lets be real, there's something kind of therapeutic about cleaning out your closet, whether it's a big purge or a little squeeze to make room for something new you had to have. I've already started my spring cleaning and our bedroom and my closet are the first places I always start. I'm dying to buy some new things that are on my spring wish list, but in order for me to do that, I need to clean my closet! So, I figured I'd do a little research on unique ways to tackle closet organization and my questions were answered by a trusted site for some of the best style advice, Who What Where



So put on a brave face, pour yourself a glass of wine (really!), and have boxes at the ready, these unexpected closet tips will all but guarantee that you'll have plenty of room to usher in everything you've been coveting for the season.
Check out the Who What Where link to their 5 Closet Cleaning Tips You Haven't Heard Before here: http://www.whowhatwear.com/closet-cleaning-methods

No comments:

Post a Comment